To enable or disable the tab hover cards feature in Google Chrome, you can follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome and type "chrome://flags" in the address bar.
- Press Enter to access the Chrome experimental features page.
- In the search bar, type "tab hover cards."
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the "Tab Hover Cards" option and select "Enabled" to enable the feature or "Disabled" to disable it.
- Click on the "Relaunch" button at the bottom of the page to apply the changes.
After you relaunch Chrome, the tab hover cards feature will be enabled or disabled according to your selection.