To enable or disable the automatic audio muting feature in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Type "chrome://flags" in the address bar and press Enter.
- In the search bar at the top of the page, type "sound content setting."
- Locate the "Sound Content Setting" flag in the search results.
- In the drop-down menu next to the flag, select "Enabled" to enable the feature or "Disabled" to disable it.
- Click the "Relaunch" button that appears at the bottom of the page to restart Chrome and apply the changes.
After relaunching Chrome, the automatic tab audio muting feature will be either enabled or disabled based on your selection.