To enable or disable cookies in Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox and click on the Menu button (three horizontal lines in the top-right corner).
- Click on Options.
- Click on Privacy & Security.
- Under the Cookies and Site Data section, click on Manage Data.
- To disable cookies, click on the Remove All button.
- To enable cookies, make sure the box next to "Cookies and Site Data" is checked.
- You can also choose to block all third-party cookies, which are cookies that are created by websites other than the one you are currently visiting.
- Once you have made your changes, click on the Save Changes button.
Note: Disabling cookies may affect your browsing experience and limit the functionality of some websites. It is recommended that you only disable cookies if necessary for privacy reasons.