To install Google Analytics on your Shopify store, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account and click on the Admin tab.
- In the Property column, click on Tracking Info and then click on Tracking Code.
- Copy the tracking code that appears on the page.
- Sign in to your Shopify account and go to the Online Store section.
- Click on Preferences.
- Scroll down to the Google Analytics section and paste the tracking code into the blank field.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
That's it! Google Analytics will now be installed on your Shopify store and will begin tracking visitor data.