Here are the steps to set a homepage in Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the "On startup" section.
- Click on "Open a specific page or set of pages."
- Click on "Add a new page."
- Enter the URL of the website you want to set as your homepage.
- Click "Add."
- Click on "Use current pages" to set all the currently open pages as your homepage, or manually add more pages by repeating steps 6-8.
- Close the Settings tab.
Your selected homepage will now open whenever you start Google Chrome or click on the home button.