To configure Google Tag Manager with Taleo, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Tag Manager account or create a new account if you don't have one.
- Create a new container or select an existing container.
- Go to the "Tags" section in the left sidebar of the container workspace.
- Click on the "New" button to create a new tag.
- Give your tag a name and click on the tag configuration section to select a tag type.
- Search for "Taleo" in the tag type search box and select the appropriate Taleo tag type.
- Configure the Taleo tag by entering the necessary information, such as the Taleo account ID and any optional parameters.
- Save the tag configuration and click on the "Triggering" section to define when the tag should fire.
- Choose the appropriate trigger(s) for the tag. Typically, you would want the tag to fire on specific events or pageviews related to Taleo, such as on the job application submission confirmation page.
- Save the trigger configuration and then save the tag.
- Publish your changes by clicking on the "Submit" button in the upper right corner of the container workspace.
- Copy the Google Tag Manager container snippet provided in the workspace.
- Log in to your Taleo account and navigate to the "Configuration" section.
- Find the section where you can enter your tracking code or tags and paste the Google Tag Manager container snippet.
- Save the changes and ensure that the Google Tag Manager code is now present on your Taleo pages.
- Test the setup by visiting your Taleo job application pages and using Google Tag Assistant or a similar tool to verify that the tag fires correctly.
By following these steps, you should be able to configure Google Tag Manager with Taleo for tracking and analytics purposes. Make sure to consult the official documentation of both Google Tag Manager and Taleo for any specific instructions or requirements.