To create reports in Google Analytics 4 (GA4), you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your GA4 account.
- In the left navigation menu, click on "Analysis".
- Click on "Custom Reports" to create a new report.
- Click on the "Create" button to start creating your report.
- Specify a title for your report and select the metrics and dimensions you want to include in your report. Metrics represent quantitative data like page views or conversion rates, while dimensions represent attributes of your data like country or device type.
- Use the "Add dimension" and "Add metric" buttons to add additional dimensions and metrics to your report.
- You can filter your report data by selecting a dimension and applying filters based on specific conditions. For example, you can filter data by country or by specific pages on your website.
- Customize the visualization of your report by choosing a chart type such as bar chart, line chart, or pie chart. You can also select to show data as a table.
- Set the date range for your report by selecting a specific time period or by using custom date ranges.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your report.
- To access your saved reports, go to the "Custom Reports" section in the Analysis tab, where you can view, edit, or delete your reports.
Note: GA4 is a newer version of Google Analytics and has a different interface and reporting structure compared to the previous version Universal Analytics. If you're using Universal Analytics, the steps to create reports will be different.