To create reports with Google Analytics Data Studio, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Go to the Admin section and select the account, property, and view you want to use for your report.
- Click on "Data Studio" in the "PRODUCT LINKS" section on the left-hand side menu.
- In Google Data Studio, click on the "Create" button located in the top left corner.
- Choose either a blank report or use one of the available templates to start from.
- Connect to your Google Analytics data by clicking on the "Data Sources" option on the right-hand side panel. If you haven't connected Data Studio to your Google Analytics account before, you will need to authorize it.
- Select the Google Analytics view you want to use and click on "Add to Report" to connect it with your report.
- Once the data source is added, you can start creating your report. Use the navigation panel on the left-hand side to add various components such as charts, tables, and text boxes.
- Customize your report by selecting the data fields and metrics you want to display. You can adjust dimensions, apply filters, and set date ranges to refine the data shown in your report.
- Drag and drop the available chart types onto the canvas area to visualize your data in different ways. You can also customize the appearance and styling of each chart.
- Add additional pages to your report by clicking on the "Add a New Page" button at the bottom left corner. This allows you to include multiple views and comparisons within the same report.
- Once you are satisfied with your report, click on the "View" button located at the top right corner to preview it.
- Finally, click on the "Share" button to generate a shareable link or embed code for your report. You can also choose to give view or edit access to specific people or groups.
By following these steps, you can create reports using Google Analytics Data Studio and leverage its customizable features to present your data in an organized and visually appealing manner.