To disable the Google Tag Manager console logging, you can use the built-in GTM Debug Mode feature.
- Open the Google Tag Manager container for your website.
- Click on the "Preview" button in the top right corner to enter the preview mode.
- In the debug pane that appears at the bottom of the screen, find the "Variables" tab.
- Within the "Variables" tab, locate the "Configure" button at the top right corner and click on it.
- In the configuration menu, toggle off the "Enable Debug Mode" option.
- Once debug mode is disabled, the console logging for Google Tag Manager will be turned off.
By disabling the debug mode, you can prevent Google Tag Manager from logging events and tags to the console, which can help improve website performance and prevent unnecessary logging.