To use the Google 360 Suite, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account (https://analytics.google.com/) using your Google account credentials.
- Once you are signed in, you will see the Analytics dashboard. Here, you can see an overview of your website's performance and various reports.
- Explore the different features and reports in Google Analytics, such as Real-Time, Audience, Acquisition, Behavior, and Conversion.
- To use other tools in the 360 Suite, visit the respective websites:
Google Optimize: This tool allows you to create and run A/B tests to optimize your website. Visit https://optimize.google.com to get started.
Google Data Studio: It is a data visualization and reporting tool that integrates with various data sources, including Google Analytics. Visit https://datastudio.google.com/ to access it.
Google Tag Manager: This tool helps manage and deploy all your website tags without needing to modify the code manually. Go to https://tagmanager.google.com/ to set it up.
Google Surveys: It allows you to create and run surveys to gather insights and gain understanding from your audience. Visit https://surveys.google.com/ to use it.
Google Attribution: This tool helps you analyze the effectiveness of your marketing channels and their impact on conversions. Learn more about it at https://attribution.google.com/.
Google Audience Center 360: It is a data management platform that helps you understand and reach your audience effectively. You can find more details at https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/daa-safer/.
- Explore the features, documentation, and tutorials provided by Google for each tool to make the most of the 360 Suite's capabilities.
Note: Some tools within the Google 360 Suite may require additional setup and configuration depending on your specific needs. Make sure to refer to the documentation and support provided by Google for each tool.