To use Google Tag Manager with multiple Google ****ytics accounts, you can follow these steps:
- Create a new Google ****ytics account for each property you want to track.
- Set up a new Google Tag Manager container for each property you want to track.
- Configure each Google Tag Manager container to use the appropriate Google ****ytics tracking ID for the corresponding property.
- Set up your tags, triggers, and variables in each Google Tag Manager container.
- Publish your changes to each Google Tag Manager container.
- Verify that data is being sent to each Google ****ytics property by checking the real-time reports in each account.
By following these steps, you can track data for multiple websites or properties using Google Tag Manager and Google ****ytics. Just make sure to keep track of which container corresponds to which property to avoid any confusion in the future.