To enable or disable the reading list feature in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Enter the following URL in the address bar and press Enter: chrome://flags
- On the Chrome Flags page, type "read later" in the search box.
- You should see an option named "Reading List."
- Click on the dropdown menu beside it and select "Enabled" to enable the feature or "Disabled" to disable it.
- Relaunch Chrome for the changes to take effect. You can do this by clicking on the "Relaunch" button that appears at the bottom of the screen.
After enabling the reading list feature, you should see an icon or option for it in your Chrome toolbar. Clicking on it will allow you to save articles or webpages to your reading list for later viewing.