To enable or disable the scroll anchoring feature in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Launch Google Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome://flags in the address bar and press Enter.
- In the search box, type "scroll anchoring."
- Look for the "Scroll Anchoring" flag. You can also use the Ctrl + F shortcut and type "scroll anchoring" to quickly find it.
- By default, it should be set to "Default." Click on the drop-down menu next to it and select "Enabled" to enable scroll anchoring or "Disabled" to disable it.
- Once you've made your selection, click on the "Relaunch" button that appears at the bottom of the page to apply the changes.
- Chrome will relaunch, and the scroll anchoring feature will be enabled or disabled based on your selection.
Please note that modifying flags in Google Chrome can impact your browsing experience and stability. Make sure to proceed with caution and understand the implications of any changes you make.