To set up a proxy server in Mozilla Firefox, follow the steps below:
- Open Firefox and click on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the window.
- Click on "Options" from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Settings" under the "Network Settings" section.
- Select the "Manual proxy configuration" option.
- Enter the IP address and port number for your proxy server in the "HTTP Proxy" field.
- If your proxy server requires authentication, check the box next to "Use this proxy server for all protocols" and enter the username and password in the "Username" and "Password" fields.
- Click "OK" to save your changes.
Your browser should now be configured to use the proxy server you specified. You can test the connection by visiting a website and verifying that it loads properly.