To enable or disable automatic updates in Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Click "Settings" from the menu.
- Scroll down the page and click "Advanced" to reveal more options.
- In the "System" section, turn on the toggle switch next to "Automatically update Chrome."
- If you want to disable automatic updates, turn off the toggle switch.
Note: It is recommended to keep automatic updates turned on to ensure that Chrome is always up-to-date with the latest security patches and features.