If you want to delete a business from Google Maps, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open Google Maps on your computer or mobile device.
- Search for the business you want to delete.
- Once you have found the business, click on its listing to open it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Suggest an edit."
- Click on "Remove this place" and provide a reason for why you want to remove the business.
- Click on "Submit" to send the edit suggestion to Google for review.
Note that Google may take some time to review your suggestion and make a decision about whether or not to remove the business from Maps. Also, keep in mind that you can only suggest edits to businesses that you don't own or manage.