To edit your business information on Google Maps, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Maps (www.google.com/maps) and search for your business.
- Once you find your business listing, click on it to open the details page.
- On the details page, click on the "Suggest an edit" button, which is located just below the business name and address.
- A pop-up window will appear, allowing you to edit various details about your business, such as the name, address, phone number, website URL, and hours of operation.
- Make the necessary changes to your business information, and then click on the "Submit" button to send your edits to Google for review.
- Google will review your edits and make the necessary updates to your business information on Google Maps.
Note: Depending on the nature of the edits, it may take some time for Google to review and publish them. In some cases, Google may also require verification of your edits before they are published.