To group Google Analytics data, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your Google Analytics account and navigate to the reporting section.
- Select the view for which you want to group the data.
- Choose the primary dimension you want to group by from the left-hand panel. This could be a dimension such as "Source/Medium," "Device Category," or "Country," depending on your needs.
- Once you have selected the primary dimension, you can further refine the grouping by adding a secondary dimension. For example, you can group by "Source/Medium" and then add a secondary dimension of "Device Category" to see how different sources and mediums perform across different devices.
- You can also apply filters to narrow down the data before grouping. This will help you focus on specific segments or subsets of your audience.
- To view the grouped data, explore the different reports and sections available in Google Analytics. You can find the grouped data in reports like "Audience," "Acquisition," "Behavior," or "Conversions."
- Customize the date range to view data for a specific period of time, compare data across different time periods, or create custom reports to display the grouped data in a format that suits your needs.
By following these steps, you can effectively group and analyze data in Google Analytics to gain insights into different dimensions and segments of your audience.