You can request to add a business to Google Maps by following these steps:
- Open Google Maps on your device or computer.
- Search for the location where you would like to add a business.
- Click on the "Add a missing place" button, located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the name and address of the business you want to add.
- Provide as much information as possible about the business, including its category, phone number, website, and business hours.
- Add any additional information, such as photos or reviews, to help Google verify the business.
- Click "Submit."
Google will review your submission and verify the information provided. It may take some time for the business to appear on Google Maps, as the verification process can take several weeks. If there are any issues with the submission, Google will contact you for additional information.