To track organic search traffic in Google Analytics, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you want to track organic search traffic.
- In the left-hand menu, click on "Acquisition" and then "All Traffic" and "Channels".
- On the Channels page, you will see a list of different traffic sources. Look for "Organic Search" and click on it.
- Now you will see a report with various metrics related to organic search traffic, such as sessions, new users, bounce rate, and more.
- To get more detailed information about the specific organic keywords that are driving traffic to your website, you can click on "Secondary Dimension" and select "Keyword". This will provide you with a breakdown of the organic keywords and their performance metrics.
- You can also set up custom reports or create segments to analyze organic search traffic further based on your specific requirements.
Remember that organic search traffic in Google Analytics will only be tracked if you have implemented the tracking code on your website correctly and if the traffic is coming from search engines.