To enable or disable smooth scrolling in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Type "chrome://flags" in the address bar and press Enter. This will open the experimental features page.
- Scroll down or use the Find feature (Ctrl+F) to search for "smooth scrolling."
- Locate the "Smooth Scrolling" option and use the drop-down menu next to it to select "Enabled" or "Disabled".
- Relaunch Google Chrome by clicking on the "Relaunch" button at the bottom of the page to apply the changes.
- Once Chrome relaunches, the smooth scrolling feature will be enabled or disabled according to your selection.
Note: Some versions of Google Chrome may not have the smooth scrolling option in the experimental features page. In such cases, you can use a Chrome extension like "Smooth Scrolling" from the Chrome Web Store to enable or disable smooth scrolling.