To set up goals in Google Analytics, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account and select the website you want to set up goals for.
- Click on the "Admin" tab in the main menu and select the "Goals" option from the "View" column.
- Click on the "New Goal" button to create a new goal.
- Select the type of goal you want to set up, such as "Visit a specific page" or "Make a purchase," and then give your goal a name.
- Enter the details of the goal, such as the URL of the page you want to track or the value of a purchase, and then click "Save" to create the goal.
- To track your goals, click on the "Reporting" tab in the main menu and select "Goals" from the "Conversions" section. This will show you a summary of your goal performance and allow you to see how well your website is achieving your goals.
Keep in mind that it may take some time for Google Analytics to collect enough data to show accurate goal tracking results. You can always adjust your goals or change the settings as needed to get the most out of the tool.